Monday 18 April 2011

Things I hate About You



1. Being Grumpy
2. Moody
3. Secretive
4. Forgetful
5. Not keeping promises
6. Weak
7. Boastful
8. Good looking
9. Immature
10.Unsatisfied
11. Making me Fall… Endlessly and Hopelessly…
So much i wanna say…

         So much i went though all because i love you
I wanted as much to forget and turn back time when i was living simply without your presence
Without all the complications that you brought to my life.
Without all the lies…
But then, every time I am with you.
Despite all the lies…
Despite all the hurt…
Despite all the Ingratitude…
Despite all the deceit you thought i believed…
Despite all the hate i felt and went through with…
No matter how an UNGRATEFUL SCHEMING LYING BASTARD you are…
My happiest moments still…
Are the moments i happily spent with you…
And i cant stay Mad to the only person who can make me really Happy… Effortlessly… No matter hoe stupidly In love I am… I cant Find enough strength to Drop or leave you…

No comments:

Post a Comment