Saturday 16 April 2011

A Rainy evening..

              
                 I was walking on a tar road in a cloudy day. I was alone and i don’t remember where I was going to exactly. Slightly cold wind was blowing against me. I noticed very less people were around. I heard chirping of birds and seen eastern end of sky was turning into red. A dry flower in air came floating towards me and glided near my chest. I tried to touch the flower but it slipped away narrowly. I disappointed and took a deep breathe. The cold air refreshed my soul. I felt more relax. I observed dark clouds covering the entire sky and I guessed it rains shortly. I began to walk slowly and even more slowly.

                   While I passing by a flowery Gulmohar tree, I noticed a girl in pink walking in my way. I couldn’t see her clearly as she was still far. At that time, wind blew fast for few seconds and so, flowers began to fall from trees. The girl was approaching me and I slow downed my walk once again. I saw many flowers were fallen on her. She took off flowers which fallen on her shoulder. As she approached even more, I tried to recognize her. Oh!! It’s she!! My classmate! I wondered and smiled. She too surprised opening her eyes wide and smiled back.

                   We stood opposite to each other on the empty road. I tried to speak something. But words were stuck on her thoughts. My vocabulary went empty. She spoke nothing but seemed waiting for my words. After a minute I asked – “how are you?”she replied - “good, and how you doing”. “fine” I said –“you walk daily in this way?”. She replied - “no, I don’t go for walk often, but sometimes” She glanced at the end of the road. Might be she thinking of walking to next cross. But I was thinking how if I ask her for a walk with me? It sounded crazy. But I told myself that this chance never comes again. In fact, all these things are new to me. I was almost dancing in mind because of joy. I scared to ask her. How if she reply - “no thanks, bye”? I really felt sick.

                    I thought maybe this is my first and last chance to impress a girl. I decided, I must say something now. Putting my entire dare together, I asked her -” shall we walk together?…for a minute??” She turned and looked at me. I froze. Within next two seconds, a beautiful smile appeared across her face. She replied – “why not? Still I’ve some more time to spend”. I didn’t believe this at first time. But sometimes things go well. This time my luck didn’t break me into pieces. I said yes and we BOTH started walking.

                     I could feel the perfume she used and a beauty has established in nature. As I was stepping with her, flowers were appeared more beautiful, and softened wind blew over me with an icy touch. Amazingly, rain has set as if it’s been waiting for this right moment. We ran to a Gulmohar tree for shelter. Who doesn’t fall in love if all this happen? Needless to say, something terrible was happened to me for the first time. Like tsunami, something was wiped out seashore of my heart. I scared to believe I was in love. I saw her face. She looked more beautiful than ever before. Her beautiful eyes were expecting something. I wished to hold her hand. My hands were shivering. I told her name softly. She said “yeah?” I didn’t reply. I held my breath. My hand moved towards her hand and I froze as I touched her hand!…

                      “Maga, wake up yar. See I already brushing my teeth”. My roommate shouted as he was pulling my hand .I opened my eyes heavily and looked him. He was holding a toothbrush in his hand. Damn it!!! I screamed – “what a damn bad dream!!!” I never thought of this kind of creepy scenes! The whole weird dream was about Love as in old hindi films.I simply walked into bathroom like nothing has happened:-p

                       A scary evening and a walk with a girl … eek!! If I have such an evening in real, I would have sleep deadly in my room instead going for a walk and meet a girl. Ha ha … really funny dream it was.The girl is my classmate. But I didn’t even see her more than two times and there’s no any sort of crush or something on her. I don’t remember how I know her name. But I wonder why should I have dreamt it when I don’t like all those stuffs?? . Whatever, but I enjoyed the dream ((blushing)). It was like a cute story. Like a teddy for a kid. I realized my heart was beating loudly even after I woke up. What the hell was that?? . I don’t know. See you
!


Kr!Shna Golla..

No comments:

Post a Comment