Saturday 16 April 2011

RaIn..



                Its pouring today, though the climate is good and feels romantic I sometimes feel that this rain has either brought happiness in some lives or brought  storm in someone elses…

                 hmm this depends on individuals, what mood they are in and what is their perception… But here I want to look upto this quote: “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
                  I hope and pray that  this rain washes away all the obstacles that are in my way of happiness and success….

Thought of the day:

“God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment