Friday 10 July 2015

My Cute Friends

         Good friends are wonderful. They're there to support you and to help you. They make you laugh and feel good. I'm lucky; I have three very good friends BUBBLY, NANDINI, SOUKYA. Sure, I have lots of other friends. But these three people, I would take a bullet for. 

       Bubbly Simple and cute, Sandy Weak, Good and moody, Nandini Strong & Simple.

      We've known each other most of our College lives, but we never really "hung out" together until the last grade, when we all went to High. There, cliques were formed; the popular and the unpopular began to separate. Most kids joined in massive groups to eat lunch. But we found each other and stayed in our group of four. Why?...because with our small group we could share our opinions and be heard. In those big groups, it's hard to get your opinions out. Another reason is because we shared a common interest: computers and computer games. 

      The feeling of completion that we bring to our circle really reinforces my feelings that we're all the best of friends. And I think that we're doing what good friends should be doing too. We help him through this tough time, which often means putting on smiles.


      Looking back it's hard to believe how much my friends have shaped my life. It's hard to think of what my life would be like without them. We are more similar than we know and mean a lot to each other. It saddens me to think that we will probably only be able to see each other on a daily basis for two more years. But, of course, we're going to fill those two years with memories of our times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment